Hare, Duck, Partridge and Pigeon Hunting
SEASON: April 15th to August 30th
You can do it all in the same day: ducks in the morning, partridge, hare and dove in the afternoon.
Programmes are Taylor-made.
Remington, Benelli and Beretta Shotguns
There are 7 lagoons and we hunt in double posts, without repeating them in a normal program.
Transport vehicles and transfer are new Amarok, Toyota and Land Rover.
Travel time from the International Airport to the hunting area is 3 ½ hours, usually the plane arrives early, we then have lunch and go out in the evening to hunt.
There is not need for further internal airflights.
The hunt is done within the same place, a 10 square Km area.
Personalized assistance 24 hours from ourselves.
We are a company registered in the RENAR.
The Main House has a 6 hunter capacity with 3 double rooms. And a new hotel.
The program includes:
Accommodation in double rooms with private bath, breakfast, lunch, drinks, all locations and weapon rental.
Tools and Equipment
The following list should be used as a guide when preparing for the trip to the dove hunting. They can make your stay more enjoyable.
- Dark clothing, hats.
- Both wool and cotton socks. We have no cactus in our property.
- Hearing protection.
- Boots and Waders for the lagoons
- Clothing to relax in the country house.
- Shooting leather gloves are strongly recommended to avoid blisters.
- Shooting glasses, sunglasses, sunscreen and lip balm.
- Electricity runs at 220 volts in Argentina.